How it Works!

The IRS requires that casinos and other gambling establishments withhold 30% from the winnings of International visitors. However, due to the U.S. Canada Tax Treaty, Canadians can offset gambling losses against the winnings reported on form 1042-S and get some or all of the gambling tax back!

Non-U.S. citizens that are residents of certain other countries may also qualify for a casino tax refund of the 30% withholding on their casino winnings.

We determine your eligibility and will complete all necessary paperwork for you to recover the withholdings you are eligible to get back. They don’t make it easy, but we do!

All taxable gaming activities in the U.S. such as wins in casinos on slot machines, gaming tournaments (like Blackjack and Poker), dog/horse wagering, sports wagering, Keno and game show wins, have withholding taxes that may be recoverable. Ask us if your winnings are eligible!

Click here to text us!